Dog & Cat Sitting
IN HOME PET CARE — A great alternative to pet boarding while you are away
Pets are happiest in the comfort of their own home, surrounded by their familiar smells, favorite toys and beds. Your Safe Hands pet sitter will provide loving care through daily visits to your home while your pet(s) remain safe, secure and stress free in their own environment.
- 1-3 times daily visits at your home (30/45/60 minutes each) depending upon your pet(s) needs
- Feeding, fresh water, administer any necessary medication or special dietary requirements
- Favorite toy playtime, sweet talk, companionship, belly rubs and brushing
- Potty and exercise walks for the dogs - if they enjoy walking
- Litter box cleaning for the cats and cage cleaning for the birds
- Collection of daily mail and newspaper, alter household lighting for security, set out garbage for collection, indoor/ outdoor plant watering, quick security check at no extra charge
- Email reports keeping you updated on your furry one(s)
PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU! — A safe and professional service to care for your precious pets and property when you are not home
Safe Hands is Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Certified in Pet First Aid and an established member of Pet Sitters International and the East Bay Pet Sitters Association. Let us help ensure your house stays the way you left it.